This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
SINGAPORE – Sep 15, 2018 – KuCoin, a Singapore-based international cryptocurrency exchange, today celebrates its one-year business anniversary. In recognition of this celebration, KuCoin has launched a series of special promotions, with a total of 47 BTC to be given away. The Promotions include a BTC Price Guessing Competition, Trading Competition, and Retweeting Campaign.
KuCoin’s special anniversary celebration takes place from September 15th to October 1st, 2018. Details of the activities include:
- BTC Price Guess Competition: Join to win and share 19 BTC
- Crypterium (CRPT) Trading Competition and Airdrop: Join to win 10 BTC and 265,000 CRPT
- BUMO (BU) Trading Competition and Retweeting: Join to Share 6 BTC and 132,000 BU
- Tron (TRX) Trading Competition: Join to win 6 BTC and 3,000,000 TRX
- EdenChain (EDN) Trading Competition: Join to win 6 BTC and 1,000,000 EDN
- Decred (DCR) Trading Fee Discount: 99% trading fee discount of DCR trading pairs for two weeks
KuCoin will post regular detailed updates on each promotion at news.kucoin.com/en for the remainder of September 2018.
About KuCoin – The People’s Exchange
The KuCoin Exchange opened for cryptocurrency trading in September 2017 and has enjoyed steady growth into 2018. The KuCoin exchange puts a high priority on the quality of the projects listed based on a well-trained research department that scours the blockchain industry for the highest quality projects. KuCoin provides an exchange service for users to conduct digital asset transactions securely and efficiently. Over time, KuCoin aims to provide long-lasting, increased value to its more than five million registered users in over 100 countries.