This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
The Cryptocurrency world is full of ups and downs, highs and lows and surprises. If you consider the whole cryptocurrency market, you’ll notice a variety of different aspects at play:- coins; privacy, security, speed, doge, smart contracts, consensus mechanisms, tokens; utility, asset-backed and much more. Investing in cryptocurrency could be a good investment. The current total market capitalisation from April 29, 2013 to May 14, 2018 is $390,052,882,169 as shown in below figure.
When something totally new is developed, it draws attention and attraction. After the first wave of amazement and intrigue has settled, people start to consider how to make this innovation or invention valuable and usable in regular day to day existence. Few people contradict it urgently calling attention to weaknesses of the development and demanding all around that they needn’t bother with it, they as of now have everything that fulfills their necessities. For many people, changing to something new might be intolerable test, and they want to keep utilizing out of date items as opposed to getting a charge out of new conceivable outcomes that accompanies developments. This is what is happening right now in cryptocurrency market.
Many organizations have just made their own cryptocurrencies:
- February 2018, Venezuela launched the primary state-made digital money. In 2013 Mastercoin (now called Omnilayer) became the first ever project to ICO, raising $500K
- In 2014 a new Cryptocurrency and framework, Ethereum, was created. This new framework enabled others to easily and quickly deploy new Cryptocurrencies
- 2016 saw 45 ICO’s that raised over $95M
- In 2017 211 ICO’s raised $3.8 Billion.
- Bitcoin was the second biggest global news stories of 2017 (Google searches). To date, 2018 has seen 42 ICO’s, with hundreds in the pipeline and expected to trade within a few months.
Why cryptocurrency market went down?
The price of cryptocurrencies fluctuate, that is simply the nature of new technologies built on Proof-Of-Work. We saw the entire crypto market, reach all time highs in the month of December and then it quickly dropped back to multi-month lows in February. Cryptocurrencies went through a drastic dip between December and early-February. So how can these dips be explained? The past few months saw Bitcoin and the rest of the crypto market experience a significant drop in value. There are specific reasons for every price drop happen, lastly it happened due to Mt. Gox trustee Nobuaki Kobayashi declared that he had sold almost 35, 841 BTC and 34, 008 BCH to raise money to refund the investors of the defunct Mt. Gox exchange. This massive sell-off and other factors became the reason for the latest Bitcoin price drop and other cryptos also got dipped due the pressure got created in market. Following are some factors which are/were responsible for the declining of cryptocurrency market:
- Cryptocurrency related advertisements banned by Facebook and Twitter. Facebook and other recently announced that it would not allow the cryptocurrency advertisements especially for the ICOs. Many of the ICOs were heavily advertising on Facebook in order to gather the new investors.
- Regulations: The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is also examining the ICOs carefully now. It has even stopped to some of the ICOs which it thinks are suspicious as well. Owing to this very reason, when it comes to the ICO market, the regulation and the regulatory hurdles are increasing as well.
Why will cryptocurrency market fluctuation have zero impact on Decoin?
When it comes to Decoin, there is no such thing as market slowdown or fluctuation. This is because Decoin exchange will be sharing its own revenue with its contributors. Following five points show why market fluctuation will have zero impact on Decoin’s value.
- Whether the market is up or down, DECOIN holders gain from the transaction fees and the daily volume accumulated on the exchange. The trading revenues include: spreads, commissions, aggregation, risk positions and margin interest.
- DECOIN’s POS algorithm ensures an average of 6.2% annual interest return to all coin holders that will stake their coins on DECOIN’s online wallet, rewarding their loyalty toward the coin adoption.
- It is the first exchange platform to allow direct access to company’s revenues using client’s own personal D-TEP credit card.
- DECOIN holders who have swapped their own coins for DECOIN will become mutually interested and invested in the index – and D-TEP’s success. Clients will benefit from revenues created by all DECOIN members and will enjoy added revenues from investment-as-a-fund cash-outs and have full control over the division of their investment assets among listed ICOs and companies.
- Decoin’s security tokens give the holder a proprietorship right (for company’s shares, for example).DECOIN project is based on complete transparency and it is following KYC/AML documentation.
Regardless of whether the market is up or down, Decoin will always generate profit because of its robust technology.
In short, Decoin has much greater potential than all the other cryptocurrencies in terms of sheer utility and market capitalization. However, the most exciting prospect is not just some supranormal return on capital. The much more compelling thing to see emerge from this blossoming cryptocurrency is that DECOIN is a decentralized blockchain-based exchange & trading platform with redistributed revenues to coin holders, which really takes hold and flourishes. This is where the real soil for innovation in the blockchain ecosystem will come from and where most of the value will be wrought.
More information on the ICO and the company itself, including whitepapers and vision, can be found on https://www.decoin.io
Follow us on our social media also:
Website : https://www.decoin.io
Telegram : https://t.me/xDECOIN
Bitcointalk ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311450.0
Twitter : https://twitter.com/@decoin_io