This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
Bitcoin Press Release: Ambit Mining is pleased to announce that their presale event is just around the corner, beginning on the 10th of April, 2018. Presale contributors, have an opportunity to receive a 20% bonus on their purchases.
25 March, 2018. Georgia, Tbilisi: Ambit mining is a next-gen infrastructure company, which utilizes cloud performance and hosting services. Ambit has a track record and experience in running a successful mining operation. The company has already constructed 1 MW diversified mining facility in Tbilisi Free Economic Zone and 5 MW hosting facility, which has achieved 100% ROI in just 5 months.
Building on this successful project, Ambit now aims to scale its operation to 20 MW and invites mining enthusiasts to join the Ambit mining family. The Ambit teams experience in this field helped the company to secure partnerships, with leading hardware manufacturers and companies that will allow us to run a successful and profitable mining operation.
The Ambit Ethos
All the Ambit mining units are powered by 100% renewable hydro energy, ensuring low cost and green electricity supply at only 5 cents per kWh.
The Ambit farm is located in Georgia, one of the most crypto friendly countries in the world, with abundant green electricity and favorable government regulations.
Ambit mining has already constructed 1 MW diversified farm in Georgia, which generated over 1.3 mln profit per year, with this experience we aim to further expand our operations and to share the profits with the community.
Ambit Mining will partner with the major mining hardware manufacturers and will install cutting edge cooling and wiring solutions in order to optimize the costs and to ensure maximum profitability
Native Token Holders Will Receive The Following Benefits
Token with Payouts
Token holders will be entitled to the profit share from the Ambit mining and hosting operations, which will be paid out bi-weekly in ETH at pro-rata basis.
Ambit provides an opportunity for diversifying the risks, by investing in the mining infrastructure. Since the farm will be mining using both ASICs as well as GPUs, the income is not dependent on a single coin’s performance.
Ambit believes in a community driven business and decentralization, so 85% of the total token supply will be available for the public sale.
In case of sale of assets, such as ASICs or GPUs, when they become outdated, the proceeds will be paid out to token holders at pro-rata basis.
Token holders will have the voting rights, which means that they will be able to participate in certain business decisions, when it comes to innovation and improvement of our operations.
The Ambit Token Sale
The token pre-sale will start early April and main sale will begin in mid-April. Presale contributors have an opportunity to receive 20% bonus on their purchases.
Token price at issue will be equivalent to 0.5 USD, depending on the date of the acquisition.
The Ambit team and advisors consists of experienced professionals from different fields; Beka Vashakidze CEO and co-founder, who has built and managed previous mining operation, Kay Khemani CEO of Spectre.ai and former executive director of Goldman Sachs, Miguel Palenica CIO of Qtum, Nodar Kolmakhidze CIO of Cindicator, Davit Mrelashvili Region lead of ZenCash, Hitesh Juneja Chief Marketing Officer at SPECTRE and Andrii Matiukhin Chief Technical Director at Hacken.
At Ambit we believe in community driven business and decentralization – the core idea behind the concept of cryptocurrencies. In order to stay true to these beliefs and the promise of decentralization we decided to offer a vast majority of our tokens – 85% to the public, while the remaining 15% is split among team and advisors, company reserve and bounty campaign.
Visit the Website: https://ambitmining.io/welcome
Read the Whitepaper: https://ambitmining.io/doc/Ambit-WhitePaper.pdf
Watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptoCurrencyNetwork
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmbitMining/
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmbitIco
Chat on Telegram: https://t.me/CCNChat
Name: Mikheil Todua
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Email: [email protected]
Ambit is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.